Friday, May 20, 2016

Why You Should Hire a Professional Garage Repair Service

Garage repair might seem like a simple DIY weekend task, but believe it or not, effectively repairing your garage door is best left to the pros! I learned that the hard way a few years back, after an unsuccessful attempt to repair my hinky garage door replacement Austin led to having to replace the entire unit! 

As a DIY buff, I figured it couldn't be that hard a job, right? After all, there are hundreds of YouTube videos and how to's that make it sound so simple- boy was I wrong. It's not that the job is complicated, it's that it's so specialized and one wrong move could destroy it like I did. 

After tinkering with it for a few weeks the motor started smoking, and before I knew it it was stuck - for good. Once I finally called a professional service it was too late, and the entire motor had to be changed - costing almost as much as an entirely new door! The worst part it, fixing the original would have been a relatively inexpensive job. 

So, if you have a garage door that is malfunctioning, leave it to the pros and call a garage repair service to get it done right!

No comments:

Post a Comment